Sport fishing days in Liguria, boat trips in the Ligurian Sea to spend a day of adventure and learn new fishing techniques.
SPORT FISHING – PACKAGES IN LIGURIA
Boat trips in the Ligurian Sea, oriented sport fishing and the different fishing techniques, for both beginners and experts, all of which can be implemented depending on the season.
A technique that involves dropping recovering the line after at least two hours (longlines with 200 hooks max ), while waiting you can fish Big Game or Troll depending on the season.
Trolling can be divided into two categories: coastal Trolling, departure at 6.30am to 7.00am and return at around 1.00pm, this techniques used for catching bonito, dorado, skipjack and all pelagic fish living near the coast from late summer to late autumn.
Trolling with live bait
A very prolific fishing technique, departure for fishing is around dawn and you will return after about 4-5 hours. Live bait is used
Night fishing for squid
During summer nights you depart at 9.00pm and return at 1.00am to 2.00am.pesca estiva, da effettuare di notte con uscita intorno alle 21,00 e rientro intorno alle 1,00 2,00.
Currently the excursions take place on Saturday and Sunday, according with weather conditions.
Meeting at 6.30 am – return at about 2.15pm
Cost per person € 100
Fish caught during the fishing trip will be split amongst the fishermen and the boat, in case of a unique catch of any of the following species ( grouper, snapper, amberjack, tuna, dolphinfish, swordfish) priority will be given to the boat, fishermen will follow. For any other type of fish, fishermen will be given priority.
Contact us for more informations or if you wish to book:
Tel: +39 019 68111
or click the symbol to call us on Skype
SOME RULES FOR FISHING TRIPS
– Equipment: the equipment for fishing trips is on the boat is available to our guests, who must use it with care and skill, especially rods and reels, paying the utmost attention not to ruin it, and / or drop it in water, taking into account that you use high-quality tools and relatively high cost, in case of breakage or water and / or reel due to carelessness or misuse by a fisherman, it is advisable that the loss is compensated by those who caused the damage. Of course for those who have appropriate equipment, they can of course use their own without any problems.
– Finals accessories. Of course we also provide all the terminals for fishing, artificial, and all hardware needed for a successful fishing experience. Again those who want can use their own.
– Lures and baits. we take care of providing all fresh bait and lures needed, because it’s just practical for our experience. The cost of lures and bait will naturally be divided among the participants of the fishing trip (buying fresh bait to the wholesale market make it inexpensive and we always avoid wasting it)
– The catch: Fish caught during the fishing trip will be split amongst the fishermen and the boat, in case of a unique catch of any of the following species (bigeye, grouper, snapper, amberjack, tuna, dolphinfish, swordfish) priority will be given to the boat, fishermen will follow. For any other type of fish, fishermen will be given priority.
The legal provisions concerning the maximum catch limit and minimum size of fish will always be respected, any freed fish will be released in good conditions.
- Pay attention to the movements on the boat, avoid sudden movements, jumps, and all actions that may endanger yourself and the others.
- Clothing: dressing with proper apparel is definitely recommended like a waxed or waterproof jacket. Please wear UV protection for the head and eyes, as well solar protective cream.
- We recommend comfortable shoes or sandals, rubber boots are practically useless. During the winter, a good pair of trainers or hiking boots with thick socks, Gore tex will be enough to protect from moisture and cold.
- We suggest you to bring along pills against seasickness. Also before boarding avoid liquid food. Always bring along a lot of water, preferably not alcohol, and always match with moderately dry foods. Coffee is not recommended, as it can lead to seasickness. Suggested food is: sandwiches, cakes, fruit and sweets, avoid foods that can go bad in the heat.
SPORT FISHING IN LIGURIA
The Ligurian Sea is rich in fish: sea breams and amberjacks, redfish, hake, squid and anchovies. Depending on the season and the type of fish different fishing techniques will be used: trolling, bottom fishing, longline and many others. Anyone can join us, either willing to approach the world of fishing or want to experiment new techniques, immersed in a unique Ligurian landscape!